Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blog Time...


Uploading:
I'm starting a blog to get myself out there and give more access to my life and mind for anyone that might be interested. Friends, family and like minded individuals are welcome to share the ins and out of my life and experiences. I will try to keep it updated and current so folks can keep up with what's new with me. I love my Step-Mom's blog because it really helps to keep me connected with her and my Dad's life in upstate New York. I wish more people I know and love were blogging, it is such an awesome way to put yourself out there for anyone who is interested.
Here we go............

ps. I took this picture with my 2G iPhone...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Sean! I'm honored and flattered that I made an impression with my farm journal. I'm warning you...it's habit forming! I look forward to catching yours on a regular basis!

    ReplyDelete